We have a strict regime of Covid 19 protocols to keep you safe. These include:
- An enhanced cleaning regime between guests with disinfection of all high touch surfaces
- Good ventilation of the apartment between guests
- Provision of cleaning products, soap and washing up liquid for guests to maintain proper hygiene during their stay
- Communal items (books, games and DVDs) are contained in a cupboard out of reach of children for guests to use at their discretion
- Guests are asked to take all leftover food items home or dispose of them at the end of their stay
- Guests are asked which beds they would like to be made up, to avoid unnecessary laundering of unused items
- Guests are asked to put all rubbish and recycling in the outside bins, and bed linen and towels in the laundry bags provided at the end of their stay
- Guests are asked to leave the windows open to allow good ventilation of the apartment before our cleaner arrives.
We will, and require our guests to, adhere to all government Covid 19 rules, guidance and policies in place at the time of their booking. Our full terms and conditions can be found here. Please read them carefully as all bookings are required to agree to them. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to protect you from any loss due to your unforeseen need to cancel or curtail your holiday.
If you have any worries or concerns about your booking or the Covid 19 policies in place please get in touch.